Well I finally finished packing up EVERYTHING!!! I have way way way too much stuff! I bought a new little suitcase at some point this semester before i went on my spring break trip to England, and even with that extra suitcase I still had to cram everything in, and use 2 plastic shopping bags, one of which contains only yarn! It's insane how much shit I have! Ay ay ay!
I've been trying to get presents for people, just little things to give when I get back this summer/restart school next fall. I won't mention what I'm getting my friends on the off-chance anyone reads this blog, but it's been challenging trying to find things. For my mom I got a ton of stuff cause it's also for mother's day, but I got her a mug and some nice tea, and i got my dad a mug and some expresso, for he is a grand coffee connaisseur. I got my brother one of our favorite childhood books in French, and some fancy chopsticks with a hokusai print on them. I still have to figure out the rest of extended family, if i want to get them anything, and finish figuring out what to get my friends, especially guy friends, since I can't just buy them nail polish or something. I mean, I think I could, but I think it would strike them pretty weird if Iwere to do that.
In a few minutes I'm going to leave the apt with my first trip of luggage, my first of 3! I have two ginormous suitcases, one smaller one, a small duffel bag, my giant bookbag crammed full of crap, and my two shopping bags, one of yarn and one of things I couldn't fit anywhere. And then I have 2 shoeboxes full of little things that I will grab later after I come back here for dinner. It's so weird to be moving out!!! I can't believe this semester is over! It seems like not long ago at all that I first arrived at the apartment and saw my cute little (ok, its fucking tiny) room and unpacked my mounds and mounds of clothing into a tiny tiny armoire. Ugh why do I have so much stufffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its toooo muchhh!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment